Tuesday, October 30, 2007

FRIGHTMARES

We took Dax to Frightmares (Lagoon) today and no, amusement parks are not our favorite past time lately but we had bought the tickets before we left for our cruise/Disneyland! We thought after spending three days at Disneyland that Lagoon would be pretty disappointing but we were pleasantly surprised. They actually had a TON of stuff for Dax to do and he had a ball! Don't get me wrong, Disneyland kicks Lagoons trash! I was able to go on their new ride "Wicked" and it was so fun. I don't mind going on rides by myself, I have gotten used to it (poor Nate). Anyway, here are some of the pics of Daxtons first trip to Lagoon.



The three of us on the train ride. I had never been on that before and it was pretty neat. You see a ton of animals (bears, tigers, zebras, kangaroos, etc.) on the ride, it's like a short zoo trip!

No idea who the kid in front is, it was the only seat left.

Look at him big pimpin with his arm up.

Me and Dax on the sky ride! I was kinda amazed at the rides he was able to go on!


So animated! He honestly does this stuff on his own and it just keeps getting better!

This was Daxton's favorite ride. We went on it four times and every time it stopped he would freak out.

Why are we taking the only family pic by a garbage can? Also, cute pic Aub! Could you look more hideous?

What a fun day!! Thanks Nate for taking us to Frightmares. I have the best husband ever - he hardly goes on any of the rides (cuz he gets sick) and yet he never complains. We love you babe!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like fun. I loved the Halloween party pictures. I thought you looked great! You make a hot 80's chick.

Baird Family said...

Fun stuff. I don't recognize any of the rides, guess it's been awhile since I've been to Lagoon. You look really good. I cannot believe the expressions and poses Daxton comes up with!

Baird Family said...

So I just looked at your family picture by the garbage can again, and I'm pretty sure your knee is bending backwards.

The Blackburn Family said...

Sounds like we need to go to Lagoon together. My husband hates the rides too!

Anonymous said...

So...where were you last night? We came to your house but you were gone. I got in later than I thought and things were absolutely insane. But, I love taking my kids to Lagoon. It's my favorite to watch them on the rides. So fun. Call me today.

k8shoe said...

We've decided that Lagoon is a great second best to Disneyland because the kids have just as much fun! Was it cold? Looks like fun!

The Sumkos said...

Katie, it started out a little chilly but then it actually got pretty warm! We left right before it started to drizzle though so yeah, we lucked out!

Keely Kellett said...

I loved Lagoon. I still do. We went this year and the kids had a blast. We missed you for Halloween. Someday I want to come over and see your house. I love seeing how other people decorate.

The Sumkos said...

Keely,
I was so bummed we missed the trunk or treat. Your soup looked yummy! Come over any time, I love to decorate, it's a hobby of mine. I want to see your house too!

Brett and Hillary said...

Remember when we were suppose to do that together? Stupid rain, we seriously need to do that still....I have never been to Lagoon! Crazy huh? Love You!