We had our family Halloween party on Saturday and these are some of the pictures from that night. As you can see, Daxton is a cowboy. Pretty hilarious!
Daxton and his cousins!
Decorating sugar cookies, no he is not wearing lipstick - it's frosting!
These are the pumpkins we carved. Nate carved the one with the "S" and I carved the face.
Hey! Angie told me you had a blog. It's fun to see Daxton. He's so grown up! I can't believe how much he looks like Brock. He's a cutie! I'm adding you to my blog friend list if that's ok!
We are the Sumkos - Nate, Aubrie, Daxton, Talan & Tytan. Nate and I have been married for nine years (give or take a few) and we are living in Pleasant View. Nate is a medical device sales rep for a company called Biomet and I stay home with the boys. Dax is six years old, Talan is three and Tytan is one! Life is great!!!
2 comments:
Right, like I believe that. How funny. Daxton looks a little too into that costume. He's cute. I'm going to miss you guys next week.
Hey! Angie told me you had a blog. It's fun to see Daxton. He's so grown up! I can't believe how much he looks like Brock. He's a cutie! I'm adding you to my blog friend list if that's ok!
Post a Comment