Daxton and his friend Kinley (our neighbor) trying to feed the goat! They have a bunch of animals there.

Daxton And Kinley again stopping for a pose on the hay bail!

Riding the train pull along thing. He was the caboose!

This was just a picture by a pumpkin that turned out pretty cool. Dax kept saying, "I'm tall mama!".

Me & Dax on the hayride. They drove us out to a huge field where we got to pick pumpkins. I love my little guy!








6 comments:
Have I been replaced as your best friend?
As if!!!
You're so cute, I seriously hate you right now.
You are beautiful! Looks like fun....I need to take my kids to get a pumpkin one of these days soon.
Hi Aubrie,
I was looking at Katie's blog and saw yours, I can't handle how cute your little boy is! Seriously, he is the cutest kid!! You look beautiful too, as always! :)
Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire
I am tagging you. I know you just did one but this one is different. Read my blog for the rules. I love the picture of you and Daxton, you look so cute.
Post a Comment