Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have been tagged by Tara!

The rules:
Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.

1. I LOVE SALT! To the point it could be a problem and I know it's not good for you but there is something addicting about it.

2. Nate and I have a tradition at Christmas that we have done for the last six years (nine for me). We (just the two of us) go out to eat somewhere fun and then we go see The Forgotten Carols. I love it, Christmas wouldn't be the same without it!

3. Daxton was a surprise. I had an IUD when I found out and they say there is a .008% chance of getting preganant when you have an IUD.

4. I am TERRIFIED that something is going to happen to me and that I am going to die at a young age and take me away from Daxton and Nate.

5. I have to take two tablespoons of mineral oil every night before I go to bed (complications from Daxton's birth) and I will the rest of my life. Yuck!!

6. I love rainy and dreary weather, it's my favorite!

I am going to tag: Stacee, Katie Price, Kristi, Lindsay, Sarah, Katie Dickson!

No comments: