Aubrie, This is so funny. I was just browsing around other peoples blogs and found yours. How the heck are ya! Daxton is sooo cute. He's getting so big. We should get together and let our boys play.
We are the Sumkos - Nate, Aubrie, Daxton, Talan & Tytan. Nate and I have been married for nine years (give or take a few) and we are living in Pleasant View. Nate is a medical device sales rep for a company called Biomet and I stay home with the boys. Dax is six years old, Talan is three and Tytan is one! Life is great!!!
2 comments:
OK!!! So my nieces and newphews are GORGEOUS!! And this is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!:)
Aubrie,
This is so funny. I was just browsing around other peoples blogs and found yours. How the heck are ya! Daxton is sooo cute. He's getting so big. We should get together and let our boys play.
Post a Comment