Monday, October 8, 2007

New to blogging!

So I have decided to give this a try! Bear with me, this is going to take me a while to figure out but I am determined to have an amazing blog so any tips would be greatly appreciated. Keep checking back to see the changes!

4 comments:

Katie Price said...

Thanks Aubs. Way to show me up. It looks awesome. Guess you figured it out :)

Semaj said...

Blog jumping and came across your blog. Good luck in your beginning blogging adventures.
One tip...

Be patient, because It takes some time, but you will build a readership as your post count grows.

Anonymous said...

Aubs, this is AWESOME!! I'm so impressed! You would need to help me for sure or I'd never make it. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!! I love it! Bradley Jr. is on my lap and even he is mesmorized--sp??? Daxton looks bigger every time I see him! What a funny guy. I just cant get the quick feet out of my head--that was the best!! HA