Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tagged By Katie

5 THINGS

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: I was 17 and going through my senior year of high school. WOW!

1 - Breaking up with my boyfriend every other week. LAME!

2 - Cheerleading. (80% of my life that year, crazy!)

3 - Me, Katie, Erin, Helena & Jen cruising state street or hanging out with West Jordan boys. DOUBLE LAME!!

4 - Driving my friends around with the t-tops off!

5 - Having sleepovers every Friday night at my house!

5 things on my "to-do" list today:

1 - Go to the mall!

2 - Clean both bathrooms.

3 - Take out the garbage.

4 - Pilates (we'll see if that one has a chance)

5 - Cut Daxtons hair!

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:

1 - Plastic Surgery! :)

2 - Pay off our house.

3 - Put a lot in savings. (BORING!)

4 - Travel the world.

5 - Set enough money aside for college and missions. I already stress out about that.

5 things I will never wear again:

1 - A normal swimsuit. (Love you Dax)

2 - Tapered/high waisted pants and yes as a combo. (I look like such the "mother load" in those ugly things.)

3 - Baby Soft perfume - sorry to anyone that still wears it.

4 - My wedding dress.

5 - Letterman's jacket - let's hope anyway!

5 favorite toys:

1 - DVR

2 - IPOD

3 - Computer

4 - Nates Motorcycle

5 - Chi Hair Straightener (nothing else can tame my fro)

5 people I'm tagging: Janae, Kristi, Sarah, Katie & Keely.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Aubrie! It is Tara (Jensen) Campbell! I accidentally came across your blog but I am excited that I did. Your little boy is so cute! How are you?

Katie Price said...

If you went to the mall without me I am going to be so mad.