The rain forest cafe! Dax and his cousins - Lexi, Brock, Jace, Tyce & his Uncle Casey!

The lion exhibit at MGM Grand! This was really neat to see!

The M&M Factory!

Lexi & Dax on a ride at Circus Circus Adventuredome.

This was his favorite ride. I think he went on it five or six times!

All the cousins on the same ride! (And three other random kids)

Daxton LOVES pirates and skeletons right now but for some reason this one made him a little nervous. We took the funniest pic of him standing by this by himself and he is freaking out but it didn't turn out!


The Treasure Island pirate show! This pic is hideous but cut me some slack, it had been a long day! This show is nothing what it used to be! They should say you have to be 18 or older to watch it because it's pretty much a show with a bunch of half naked ladies dancing around. Pretty sure the guys all enjoyed it! ;) Dax liked it though because of the pirates so whatever.








11 comments:
You are gorgeous! I am so glad that you were able to go! I wanna go! How fun. That is awesome that you are able to put a little quality time in with Dax before the babe gets here...Wanna see that belly!!!
Fun! Fun! I want to see the belly too!!!! But you do look hot!!
Man you are on the ball. You're not even home a day and you've got pictures up already! You should call me and we should take the kids to McDonald's this week.
Sounds like fun. You are going to have a new baby before you know it. I feel like it is going fast. I can't believe you don't have a belly yet. Mine is huge I swear!
Aah the wonderful Vegas! we were down there the end of Feb! and the weather was wonderful.We had a great time.
Okay I am going to get in touch with Nicole and I'll call you. Do you want to email me your phone number so you don't have to put it over the blog? And I saw on Maresa's blog that you had a jean party? (not that I am stocking) I was reading her blog. I really want to have a jean party so bad, who did you have do it? could I possibly get the info from you? Shoot me an email when you get a sec. It is taianne_goldsberry@hotmail.com
talk to you soon.
Aubrie---that sounds like a fun get away---I sooooo need a get away!!! jackson was looking at the pictures with me....he looooooved dex in all of them. so cute!
i wanna see that belly toooooo----
Happy Transition to the DOUBLE DIGITS!!! You are on your way!!
I'm glad you guys had fun and made it back safely. Cute pictures. It was good to see you at lunch last week. We need to fit a LOT more in before we leave!
I love Las Vegas. We go there quite a bit since Jon is from St. George and it is so fun to take a little trip. I bet the weather was awesome. I'm glad you had a fun time.
Looks like a really fun trip! How'd you guys find the house to rent? Did Angie make ya go do karaoke? :)
Aubrie, I am gonna call you next time we are down in Utah, seriously.... Will and Dax would get along so well! Will is sooooo obsessed with pirates right now. :) And Star Wars too, weird huh!!
Post a Comment