So yes, I added a Miley Cyrus song to my blog and I know I don't have any daughters but there is a funny story that goes with it. The other day, Nate came home and told me he had just heard a really good song by some chick so he waited for the song to end to find out who it was and the guy said "that was Miley Cyrus' new song - see you again." This isn't the first time this has happened. When I was pregnant with Dax, The Backstreet Boys had their single "Incomplete" come out and we were in the car one day when it came on. He said, "I love this song - do you know who sings it?" Well, after hours of teasing, I went to work and told the girls in my office about it (I'm so mean) and for the next week, every time he would call me they would pick up the phone and start singing that to him. This is why I love my husband - he is freakin funny (and mostly when he doesn't mean to be). Looks are gonna fade but when I am seventy years old he will still be entertaining me! (and yes, we will make it to seventy despite our previous record! ;)
I've got to give him some credit though, it is a good song!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Nate,
Landi and Libbie might have that CD. I could let you borrow it. HA-HA. Guess what I too am a tiny bopper. Be proud. That is funny Aub.
I love the song. I rock out to it all the time with my girls, so I think you and Nate are way cool!!!!
He was so mad at you for telling me - I bet he kills you for this! He's so funny. We talk all the time about how he's a "quiet winner".
That is really funny! It is a good song! I'm glad he keeps you laughing! I love the pictures of your baby boy! I'm glad he's growin bigger and stronger everyday! :)
Aubrie, that is too funny! I totally love that song, I tried to find it to put on my blog, but couldn't, so I will be stilling it from you!!! Thanks a bunch!!!
Aubrie tell Nate that Chad likes this song too. I even think its a good song! Lets go to dinner sometime soon!
Post a Comment