Nate's sister (Angie) gave us a bunch of her boys clothes that they have outgrown and this spider man outfit was with it. Needless to say, this is all he wants to wear now and he even has us tape down his fingers so he can shoot out the web!

So this is what happens when you give your kid a mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich! Thank goodness he was in the highchair!

This was our garage kitty that we had for about two weeks. Dax named her Bessie (from Cars). We had to get rid of her because one, she scratched like crazy and two, she kept pooping on the garage stairs so goodbye kitty. Not to sound heartless but I can't handle cat poop on the stairs!

Dax sledding with his cousins (Allie & Easton)!

Dax and Papa (my dad) on the snowmobile!

Dax and Grandma (my mom) sledding!

My mom rockin guitar hero! She loves it, and when she plays it she won't put it down for hours. So funny!

Big boy bed! We got him a bed about two months ago. Some of you may be thinking that we kept him in his crib for a long time but for those of you who know him and know how hyper he is can understand why!

He found this stethoscope in the basement and loves it! He loves listening to his heart and tries to hear the baby in my tummy!

So, basically I stole this from Katie's blog but it was so cute I couldn't resist! We played games at their house a couple weeks ago and put Dax down to sleep there so we could stay late. They did this on their own and I'm so glad we got a pic of it. Dax loves hanging out with her kids and it will be fun to have this pic for Daxton and Emory's wedding video! ;)

I will post pics of myself as soon as I have a significant bump that you can see. Right now I just look like I need to do some sit ups or something, it's very attractive!!








10 comments:
LOVE IT! Those are too cute! I love the random pictures, they are the best. I am sure you are working it...I was HUGE by my third month with Brady...it was him that I got all my stretch marks, little fart. Good luck!!!
Cute pictures. I love how Dax is wearing "Cars" shoes with his spidey outfit. Its fun seeing your blog I feel we I keep in touch better.
Dax is so cute! He makes me laugh! We need to hang out again!
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only parent that would be content leaving their child in a crib forever. Trev's not hyper but it freaks me out to think of him getting up and walking around while I sleep. Cute pictures! Love the spidey outfit, especially with the Cars slippers. Dax'll just LOVE that picture when he gets older.
Dax is such a cute kid! It's fun to see that Braden isn't the only crazy boy that wears costumes constantly.
I am so happy to see pictures of what is going on in your life. It's been a while. Your mom looked like a total rockstar. My dad is the same way. Dax is adorable!!! I love how much his personality comes out in the pictures. So funny! He must have got a good mixture of his mom and dad!
Dax is really the cutest kid! I LOVE all of those pictures, especially the spiderman with cars slippers!
lol---LUV the spidy-costume!! Aren't boys the best! And im right there with ya on the Kitty---Im not a BIG fan of cats, we have had three and ended getting rid of them....I can't stand the poo and hair...lol
Can't wait to see your baby bump! You should post it anyways...I bet your darling! =)
Hello again, cute pictures of Dax he is so cute. Do you still want to go to dinner the end of March? And where do you find your cute backgrounds.
Cute pictures Aub!! Everytime I click on your site I forget music and it scares me everytime it starts (must have my speakers to loud)Dax is cute in them.
Post a Comment