We had our targeted ultra sound today and I am so happy to say that everything looks good and he seems to be one healthy little guy. I don't know why, but I was really nervous this time. With Dax, I didn't think anything of it but for the past couple of weeks I have been dreading this ultra sound and the fact that I was so worried about it made it even worse. Anyway, it was good news all around so that made my day. And, we even got some shots of his face which was fun to see (Dax would never let us get a look, he always had his hand up by his face). My sister says she hates the 4D pics because she thinks the babies look like burn victims and I've got to agree with her. They kind of are scary but hey, at least you get to see the outlining of their face. Anyway, here they are.


Definately a boy!

Also, thank you Katie for watching Dax - you're the best!!!
17 comments:
That is so awesome! Its amazing what technology can do now days. How cute is that! Boys are fun! I love my Boy!
Congrats! I am so glad that everything was ok!! I HATED ultrasounds. So scary... I wanna see some pregnant belly pictures!!
that is so cool. I think he looks like Dax. Scary but very cool!!!!!!!!!
maybe a little creepy, but i love it! Don't you kind of feel like your cheating:) Technology is crazy, but glad you had a good appointment!!!
You're crazy. And paranoid. Stop worrying. Everything will be fine. I love Dax!
That is pretty cool to see. My doctor only does one ultrasound so we don't get to see that kind of stuff. Glad that everything went well. You are getting closer!!!!
Isn't being a mom awesome--we always find something to stress about! I'm glad everything looked good. We would love to see you guys soon.
That is amazing how they can even take those kind of pictures. Of coarse I wasn't lucky enough to get such a close up like you did. I'm glad your appointment went well and hope everything continues to go that route for you. Since this is your second maybe you could assist me with what's the good products and not so good.
Angie
I am so glad everything was okay. It is so cool what they can do these days! It was fun hanging out on Saturday....Dax is so funny! He'll be a good big brother! We need to get together more often. And thank you, thank you, thank you (I can't say it enough) for showing us the baby wrap...he has slept through the entire night since you guys showed it to us. I am still in shock that it actually worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Yay! I love 3d pcis, even if they are weird and creepy. I'm so excited for you!
Very cool. I'm glad everything went well.
I can't believe that baby is inside of you, you are still so small!
I added songs that sooo remind me of you. Miss ya tons. Call me....
Sob....
Oh...I love seeing ultrasounds! As much as I hate being pregnant, it really is such a special time. I'm excited for ya. :)
WHERE ARE YOU?! I've been trying to call you for two days. Now who ripped up friendship papers?
Fun ultrasound! They never could get a picture of Roman's face with the 4-D so I didn't even try with this baby, but I should have. I think I've become more and more paranoid with each pregnancy thinking that something's wrong with the baby but they turn out fine! :)
Post a Comment