Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Congratulations Brett & Hill!!!

So our bestest friends in the whole world are new parents! I know that some of you have been reading their blog and I just wanted to post an awesome update about them. Brett & Hillary (our best friends that live in Cedar) have been trying to adopt a baby for a while now. They have had so many trials and heartaches along the way but it has finally happened for them! They are in Colorado right now picking up their new baby boy, Raife Camden Messer! He was born Saturday morning and he is so stinkin cute!
They have gone through so much in the past few years and we are so excited for them. They are going to be amazing parents! We love you guys and we can't wait to meet him!



9 comments:

k8shoe said...

That is so awesome for your friends! Cute boy!

Angie said...

That is such a great story and very humbling. I am happy for your friends. We will be in Utah in two weeks so like you we will need to get together and finally meet up rather than just talk about it.

Lish Fish said...

That is soo awesome! I am so happy for them!

Alyssa said...

that is so awesome! My aunt has been trying to get pregnant for years and years and trying to adopt for years. She jsut got her a little girl in November. Its so neat how those babies are meant for the families they go too. Tell them congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for your friends..., they look like GREAT parents already!! How sweet!!!!

Ohh and by the way, mike is super duper jealous of the JAZZ meetings and pictures...lol =)

Katie Price said...

I'm excited for them Aubs. That's really really cool. After having heard their story, this is an awesome ending. I hope you're feeling better!

Keely Kellett said...

I have a some close friends who also adopted. It is such a great blessing to see something that could be a bad situation turn out so good for the kids.

Tai and Joe said...

Hey you, I talked to Nicole and she said they could do anytime, would the end of March work for you? We have a busy couple of Saturday's, would that work?

Brett and Hillary said...

Thank you for your post about us Aubs! It totally made me cry, I love you and miss you so much! I can't wait for Raife to meet you guys, especially Dax! Our 3 little boys are going to be best friends!