Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Oh yeah...............99 DAYS LEFT!!!
Oh my gads, I didn't even notice that until my friend Lish left me a comment about it but heck yeah, no more triple digits baby! Yes, I am counting down the days because not only am I excited to see this little guy but I HATE BEING PREGNANT! Don't get me wrong, I am so so so grateful that I am able to get pregnant and I know there are so many people that aren't able to but man, I don't enjoy it. So, please don't think I am being ungrateful for my blessings, I'm just not one of those women that think this is a magical time!! Anyways, cheers to 99 days and let's just pray that they go by fast and that my butt doesn't get much bigger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Yay! Your pregnancy has gone by so fast (for me). Just kidding....don't you hate when people say stuff like that? But really, everyone else's pregnancies seem to go fast and mine seem like ETERNITY! Just think you're practically in the last trimester. Wahoo!
You crack me up! I am soo excited for you!! I am one of those annoying people that LOVES being pregnant....I know...I am retarded. Hang in there, you are on the homestretch!! Miss ya!
Ok, so this totally random, but I miss hearing you say "Oh my gads!!" I know kinda weird, but when I read it, your voice popped in in my head!! HA HA I am a geek:) Looks like Vegas was fun!! Miss ya:)
So I know leaving a comment is totally against "blogger nation rules," but oh well..I'm not making a blog. No one my age has one! Yea for 99 days!! I can't wait for my newest nephew to get here. I will totally be his favorite..no offense other aunts! :) He even looked only slightly burned in his ultrasound-he looks like you!! See you on Sunday!
I hear ya sister!!! Love em when they get here, but it's almost torture for me until they do! I'm glad everything is going good, and you guys should definately come out in the summer if you're up to it. It would be sooo fun.
Let's do it Aubs. Let's go visit Stace. I'm stoked for you. I hope Daxton gets to stay at my house for a week when this new baby comes. I can't wait to see him.
ha ha this post made me laugh! That really is good to be in the double digits! Being pregnant really isn't that fun..and by the time I get pregnant again and finally have the baby it will be like I was pregnant for 15 months!!! lame.
HEY! I am right there with ya! I do NOT enjoy pregnancy either, the baby is soooooo worth it, but its a meseriable 9 months..Im so glad to hear someone else hates it too......YES! to the 99 days...=)
where is that tummy picture?
Congrats to 99 (97 now) days! I hate being pregnant, too, so don't feel bad!
Post a Comment