So, I took the boys pics in October and have not been able to post them because they were Christmas presents. Now I can, yah!!! Don't worry, I'm not starting up my own business. I have a really nice camera with lots of fun gadgets so I have decided that I am not paying anyone to take my kids pics when I can probably do it myself. So here they are! Blogger ruins pictures so know they look a lot better in person and also know that I am learning and not a professional!
Are you freakin joking me? I LOVE them. I want to take a photography class, someday I will. You did and AMAZING job, it looks like you paid someone to take them.
So cute! You could do it professionally if you ever wanted to. You'll have to tell me where that bridge is, I wanted to do something like that for Braden's 6 year old pictures.
I hope you know how much I adore those children. I love them. And Trav loves to hold Baby Talan. And Daxton is a good boy - he just needs to figure it out. Tell him Katie loves him.
OH MY GOSH! You did such an awesome job. If you wouldnt have told me I would have though you had gotten them done somewhere. You did great. Totally professional!!
We are the Sumkos - Nate, Aubrie, Daxton, Talan & Tytan. Nate and I have been married for nine years (give or take a few) and we are living in Pleasant View. Nate is a medical device sales rep for a company called Biomet and I stay home with the boys. Dax is six years old, Talan is three and Tytan is one! Life is great!!!
18 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! I love the one of Dax on the tracks! Great location scouting Aubs...Even greater looking boys!
Okay so cute and they are so photogenic! Where is your secret location? Great job! I would hire you!
Are you freakin joking me? I LOVE them. I want to take a photography class, someday I will. You did and AMAZING job, it looks like you paid someone to take them.
So CUTE!! They look great!
Aubrey---GREAT JOB!!!! :)
you clam to be NOT a professional but your on the right "track"---he he he get it?
Im lame!
The first one is my fav...
And just know I will HELP you with anything...:)
You did an awesome job! Handsome little boys you got. I love the location.
Those look great! I think you are professional! You could take Aidan's anytime! Your boys are seriously so cute! We need to get together soon!
I love the pictures. You do great work. I still want to see everyone. How about a Valentine's get together?
#3!#3!#3! That third picture is DIVINE. It makes me so excited to have a newborn to take pictures of. I also love the first of Dax. Very cute!
I'm sure I am repeating everyone else's comments but GOOD JOB! They are darling! The ones of Dax on the tracks are to die for! Cute boys!
Those are really cute Aubrie. Don't you just love taking pics of your kids...when they are cooperating! They are darling!! Once again, GOOD JOB!!!
So cute! You could do it professionally if you ever wanted to. You'll have to tell me where that bridge is, I wanted to do something like that for Braden's 6 year old pictures.
Wow, Talan has grown! They look adorable. I don't think my kids would cooperate so well. :)
I hope you know how much I adore those children. I love them. And Trav loves to hold Baby Talan. And Daxton is a good boy - he just needs to figure it out. Tell him Katie loves him.
Oh ya, and I kind of like you too. Nice picture taking skills my friend. I will probably take advantage of you some day.
OH MY GOSH! You did such an awesome job. If you wouldnt have told me I would have though you had gotten them done somewhere. You did great. Totally professional!!
Aubrie those look awesome! I love the one of Dax standing on the tracks and Talan wearing that hat is so cute. Nice job!
You did an awesome job taking those pictures. I have missed you blogging. I am glad that you had a great Christmas too.
Post a Comment