Nate's grandma came to stay over Thanksgiving so we took a four generation picture.

Talan loves his jumperoo!

We had a Christmas party at our house and busted out the rock band! It was hilarious, Justin rocks on the drums!

My friend Helena and her cute baby boy Jonas! He is so stinkin cute!!

The boys before tubby time.

Daxton with Santa at Trolley Square!

The cousins love baby Talan!

Playing duck duck goose while waiting to eat at Spaghetti Factory!

Our friends Stacee and Sarah were home for Christmas so we had a get together. We miss them and can't wait for them to be back for good! Look at Katie, she is the cutest thing ever when she's pregnant!

This was my white elephant gift from Alesha, slippers made from pads and tampons.

CHRISTMAS EVE
Allie & Easton singing the polar express song.

Landi and Libbie made a Christmas song with a dance.

My mom reading a Christmas story!

Talan with Aunt Connie.



Talan's first present!

Grandkids with Grandma and Papa, Grammy Mel, and Aunt Connie!

Christmas Eve Jammies


CHRISTMAS
Dead sprint to check out the loot!






Cousins on the Sumko side!

Dan & Britt playin Guitar Hero!

Nate's mom made all the grandkids quillows (sp) for Christmas so this is what she was doing on Christmas. Pretty sure she will never do something like that again. :)

ISLAND PARK

Dax & Easton

Nicole and my Mom playing Guitar Hero!


Talan! Look at that snow suit!

My Mom, she was having as much fun as the kids!

Daxton and Landi

Me & Talan!


Daxton

My brothers cute little girl Lily!! She is two and was doing everything the big kids were doing. She's a little dare devil.

My brother BJ!

Hot tub time! Dax looks constipated!!

Phew, there we go! Now I am up to date! I hope you all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!








10 comments:
Aub, you crack me up. I love Talans smile and snowsuit. That is awesome. I really love your new slippers. You are going to be rocking it... Glad you came out of hiding! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Call soon.
About time! :)
So Trev got the exact same Geo Trax and Geo Air stuff for Christmas and totally loves it too. I've heard that thing running for days!
Your Christmas activities look so fun. I'm glad you had such a great holiday. It was good to see you!
So I just found your blog. It is very cute. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. I sometimes can't believe I have three kids period! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Cute kids.
Aubrie,
How cute are your boys! Looks like you guys had a busy, but very fun holiday! You look so cute in that pic with Talan :)
You are alive!! I am so glad that you updated!! You do so many fun things with your kids!! It looks like you had a good christmas. Your boys are so cute. I love when there are pictures of your parents and siblings!! It has been so long since I have seen any of them!!
You are just about like me on posting, Christmas time is so crazy and busy. Talan is getting so big. So many fun memories you made over the holidays. We really need to get together.
OKAY-I look like a dude playing a guitar! Cute pictures-I'm glad you posted, finally! I need to put some of the video of sledding in Island Park on my blog-it is hilarious. By the way...I'm having Talan withdrawals. Love him!
Couple of things. 1 - it's about freaking time. 2 - I appreciate you saying it, but not so cute of me. 3 - Your kids are freaking cute. I'm mad we couldn't come to the Christmas party.
Nate's mom should make me a quillow. I love those things.
Aubrey----MY FAV picture is the tampon/pad slippers...ha ha ha!! That made me laugh...I need the "recipe" for those things....
well , it looks like you had a BUSY/ great chsitmas:)
You guys do a TON for the Holidays! I wish we did more! Looks like a fun Holiday season.
Post a Comment