Nate had a relative getting married in the Las Vegas Temple this weekend so we decided Thursday night to go. We left Friday at three in the afternoon and we were back Sunday night at seven. Very short trip but it was still fun! Most of the day Saturday was spent with the wedding but once that was over we took the boys to the shark exhibit at Mandalay Bay. That was really neat! They let you pet the sting ray which Dax LOVED! Then we did a little shopping at the outlets and had dinner at a buffet (you can't go to Vegas and not eat a buffet - Sumko theory). It's always fun to go to Vegas!!!
Our hotel room! We seriously found the best place to stay and it was CHEAP!!


You can't stay in a hotel room that has a jetted tub and not use it! We never did get all the bubbles down the drain.

The only downfall of the room was there was no where for Talan to roll around, hence the marks on his head.

The shark exhibit.




They have a huge tank with the biggest jelly fish I have ever seen and we got a pic of it but it didn't turn out. I am terrified of them! That was our weekend! Now I am getting caught up on laundry and listening to a screaming, teething baby - love these days!
11 comments:
I love Vegas. I love shopping in Vegas. I think I need to go to Vegas very soon. Glad you had fun!
Ok, so for future reference, where did you stay?? I looks like a nice place.
How freaking fun. I love the shark exhibit. It is one of my favorites...
And, YES, you need to share where you stayed, that looks awesome!!
YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO SUCH FUN LITTLE GETAWAYS! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU GUYS! KENDALL FAM
I love Vegas! Looks like a fun weekend.
Next time you go to vegas you need to stop and see on old friend in St. George!! HINT HINT!!
Aubrie, That sounds like a lot of fun. We are taking our girls to Vegas this spring...where did you stay? Your family is so cute, and I just know you are the funnest mom ever!!
aaahhh...I love Vegas. I don't care if it is porno central-it is still my favorite hang out spot. I didn't even know you had left until you were back! How fun!
It's always fun to have a getaway! The only downside is the prep before and the cleanup after! But it is usually worth it! Sounds like you guys had fun! Cute boys, Talan looks so big in that picture, how fun!
That's great that you had a nice family outing. I need to check out that shark exhibit and I love shopping. Talan looks so adorable. Can you believe how big our babies are now? I swear it was yesterday that we just had them. I love Talan's hair. I wish Kayson had some, but he's still my bald beauty.
I love the Vegas. Joe and I are heading down there the middle of March for his spring break. I can't wait. What hotel did you stay at?
Post a Comment