
Where we met: His family moved to Brigham City our eighth grade year and I actually couldn't stand him. He was so cocky!! Then, the summer before tenth grade, he asked me to dance at a church dance (I can't remember what those were called, if someone knows please tell me. It's driven me crazy!) and that's where it all started. He was my best friend in high school and we did go on a few dates but were never boyfriend and girlfriend!
How long we dated before we got hitched: We started dating right after his mission, got engaged six months later and were married six months after that. So basically one year!
How long have we been married: This is a tricky question, but from the original date it's six years & five months!
What's my favorite feature about him: I always say his personality because he is freakin hilarious and that's always been a biggie for me but physically it's his butt! He has the cutest butt!
What's his nickname for me: In high school it was Bianca but now it's just Aub or babe!
His favorite color: I am going to have to say red because every car he likes/wants, it's always red!
His favorite food: Anything and everything! It's amazing how much he can eat, he has the best metabolism. His all time favorite is shrimp curry!
His favorite sport: He loves football but his favorite to watch & play - hands down - basketball!
Who said the L word first: He said it all the time in high school but I think I might have been the first one after his mission, not positive. How sad is that! That's why you should write these things down!
First kiss, when and where: Senior year, deserted road! Things were never the same again!
Favorite couple thing to do: Date night, vacations, and sleeping out on the air mattress in the family room. Sounds goofy I know but it started back in the newlywed days!
How many kids: Two boys, obviously you know that!
His hidden talent: He seriously is good at everything he does, kind of annoying sometimes. But really I would have to say music. He is amazing on the piano, has a great singing voice, great with the guitar and he even plays the trumpet - why I have no idea!
His age: 28
His favorite music: Counting Crows, R.E.M, Ben Folds Five, Blessed Union of Souls, Simple Plan, Secondhand Serenade, Yellowcard, Plain White T's - basically that kind of stuff.
What I admire most about him: His ambition! He never wants to stand still, always wants to keep moving. He knows what he wants for his life and he goes for it!
His favorite pastimes: Motorcycles, his laptop, watching sports, working on the basement, going to Costco - we both love that!
Will he read this: Maybe, if so - we miss you!!
I AM TAGGING: Whoever wants to! It's kinda fun!!








11 comments:
REGIONALS.Holy cow! i'm embarassed that i know that.
I love it Aub! How fun. You crack me up. Let me know how things are going! Hang in there.
Oh funny.....His favorite bands are somewhat frightening(blessed union of souls??). hahaha!! ! But I love his white grandma shoes. Remember that? "Is Grammy Mel here?-because her shoes are by the back door." I'm laughing out loud right now! We love ya Nate-but I love your little clones even more! :)
P.S.-I shouldn't make fun of Nate's music. I should make fun of YOURS! I was looking at your blog when Tiffany started singing....
Oh.my.hell-you are sucha dork! ;)
Thanks Alyssa, that was driving me crazy! Oh the regional dances.
I love Nate. He seriously rocks. He is one of the nicest guys I know - almost to a fault. And he makes me laugh always - a little cocky about game playing, but at least he's funny about it:).
You are home alone and bored and I am home alone and bored...too bad we don't live in the same state!
I love to read hubby tags. Question, I am blog retarded but how do you do that thing with the blog names and the dates when they last posted? I want to do that so I don't have to click on them all the time. Thanks
hey! i just saw a comment that dax wrote all over yoru couch with pen. try baby wipes. a little elbow grease and it'll come out. gotta love kids.!!
Okay so I love the blog on Nate. Totally cute!! But I need you to post the picture you used to have of Nate when you were in college and he had the fro. I just cant make the connection in my mind!! I am serious. I have got to see it!!
Post a Comment