A few weeks ago we went up to Pocatello to visit my Grandma (Grammy Mel) and Aunt Connie. My Grandma has been a little under the weather lately and hasn't been able to come down and see Talan so my Mom and I took the boys up to see her. It was such a fun day!! My Grandma cried when she saw Talan, it was such a special moment and I'm so glad we went.
The boys with Aunt Connie!

The boys with Grammy Mel!

Last week we went up to Logan with our friend Mike Young to the pumpkin walk. I love Cache Valley so any night spent up there is a fun one. If you haven't seen this, you should. People do amazing displays with pumpkins and Daxton loved it.
Kinda creepy right?

Our little Yoda!

Noah's Ark! This display was amazing. Every animal was made from pumpkins and there was two of each animal.

Not sure what's goin on with my hair!


So of course, we have the trick or treating pics! Dax was a pirate and Talan was a puppy. We took them up to Brigham to trick or treat to the grandparents and also around Nate's old neighborhood. We thought this was going to be such a fun year with Dax but not so much. I realized we let him have way too much candy on a daily basis, after four houses he was done and wanted to go home. Crazy!!!

Look at my cute boys!


I love this picture!


Nate's Mom dresses up as a witch every year for the trick or treaters, she gets so into character, it's great! We didn't tell Dax about it and let him go up to ring the door bell. When the door opened he looked back at us like we had got the wrong house! In this picture he was turning to run down the stairs away from her. It was hilarious!!


So the last set of pics are from Lagoon Frightmares! We went yesterday and had a ball. I love Lagoon in general but it is ten times better during Frightmares.

Most kids would be afraid of this, not Dax! He was asking for them this morning!




Nate - isn't this creepy?

He was like this the whole time we were there (except for when he was sleeping). He seriously is such a good baby!

So there, now I'm caught up! I can't believe October is over, time is going way too fast. I hope you all had a good Halloween!!!








16 comments:
Such cute kids. I need to post my pictures too, but I'm afraid it isn't going to happen.
fun pictures. cute boys and I LOVE your hat inthe lagoon pics. where did youget it. i've been looking for one.
The boys are adorable!! I love it! I have never done Frightmares...maybe one day. You look amazing and no, I did NOT get the message. Lol. Like that is shocking. Ill call soon.
You have such a cut family! What fun costumes! I love it!!
I can't believe how big Talan is getting! I don't think I have seen him since you had him blessed. Time goes too fast!
Oh Aubrie...your boys are so cute! And look how cute you are!! I miss you! Tell Nate Hi from me and Trev. Luv ya!
WHAT!? You were trick-or-treating about one block from my house and didn't come to my house!? I'm totally offended....
We do definitely have to get together, it really was great to see you guys, I can't believe it had been so long, it seemed like we did alot more before kids came around. Cody is going out of town for a couple of weeks, and I am going to my mom's, so after that let's do something for sure.
Ah such cute pictures. Your boys are so handsome. I love Dax and how brave he is for the most part. He must not like witches, but he obviously didn't mind the creepy guys. They scare me more than the witch. I'm glad to see Talan smiling so much. I love this stage in their lives with how much they smile. Kayse is doing tons and it makes my day. What good babies we have.
Cute pictures. You are beautiful, lady! Your boys are darling! Dax makes the cutest pirate!
So cute. I love you in the hat. You look great. I am so glad you updated. I love the costumes. They look adorable.
They look so dan cute in thier little costumes. I love the one of Dax when Nates mom opened the door. She looks great in her witch outfit, Looks like you had a great time.
I love the costumes. Your boys are so cute.
You guys are always doing fun things! Love their costumes! I can't believe how big Talan is getting, is he a mini Nate or what?? And Daxton, what can I say, he is too cute!
I love all those pictures. I wanted to take my kids to a corn maze or something but everytime we planned it it was raining. I am jealous of all the fun things you did. Talan looks like such a good baby. He always looks so happy. And boy does Daxtons little personality remind me of Nate. So much like his dad. You look so CUTE too!
Ha ha. My kids were bored too. They were so confused why we had to go out asking for candy when we have bags and bags of it at home. Maybe mom and dad should cut back. I absolutely LOVE Talan's open mouthed smile - so freaking cute.
Post a Comment