Saturday, November 8, 2008

You can make fun but I love this movie.........



I took the boys to see High School Musical 3 today! Well actually, Dax and I watched the movie and Talan slept. This is the second time we've seen it and it was even better this time around! This is the best one by far and the soundtrack is so good. If you haven't seen it yet, you should - it's really good!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Aub-I'm so with you on this! Cheesy, wonderful goodness of a movie! The other day I was listening to the soundtrack with no kids in the car-lol! You need to have Nate read my latest post. He will crap! Only he would understand the significance of my weekend. I almost called him in New York-but it was too late! Have him look...

Donnie and Kristi said...

I was totally expecting this to be a post about Selena.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it-----I NEED TO!!
i heard its so FUN and better then the second''''''''''''?

Tara said...

I haven't seen it yet but I am going to with Kenadee. I liked the others ones. I loved your huubby tag. I don't know if I knew that you kissed in high school. I wish my husband liked to go to Costco with me cause I have a Costco addiction.

Alisha B. said...

Good job, you are such a cool mom. I paid Jeremy's cousin to take my kids to that movie. Cute Halloween pictures! Adorable pictures of your boys and the grandmas, and you look awesome! Let's hang out soon.

Lish Fish said...

You make me laugh. I am glad you are loving HSM3...I can't get Kenna to go!! How sad. I will have to start at 1, cuz I dont think I have seen any of them. Maybe Riss will watch with me...I am sure Brade will too. Seriously. He is a nerd.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

For some wierd reason I was not suprised to find that was the movie you are liking right now. Anyone else I might be a little suprised but not my Aubrie!! Unlike Krusti I was very glad to find it was not Selena!! I got my fill of that back in college! GAG