That's right...........NOTHING! I'm sure a lot of you have been checking to see if there is a new post about our little guy being born but NO! No contractions, effacing, dilating - NOTHING!!! Are you kidding me? He is going to stay in there until someone pulls him out. I have an appt on Thursday so hopefully there will be promising news but I'm not counting on it. My body doesn't go into labor! However, the good news is I got the nursery finally ready so here are some pics of how it turned out. These pics don't do it justice but you'll get the point!
Ta dah!!! We have decided to name him Talan! Unless for some reason he comes out looking like something different!






So there's the nursery! Now all we need is the baby! Let's hope something happens soon - he's HUGE!
15 comments:
So cute! I am guessing this week you are going to have him! If not, modern medicine is great. They had to start me with Emma.
Your Nursery turned out so cute! You can't have Talan too soon or big buddah won't be there!:) Let me know if I can do anything to help you out!!
Your nursery turned out way cute. I love those colors. I love the name too. Way cute. It seems like forever there at the end when you want to just get that baby out so bad! Good Luck! I hope he gets here soon.
Oh man the is such a cute room. I hope for your sake him comes soon. I hear its miserable these last couple of weeks/days. I work with a girl who is do in about 4 weeks and she is dying.
Aub,
So cute! Mom told me that it is darling and that the pictures don't come near what it really looks like. I love it! I'm coming to Ogden tomorrow, so I will call you and come and see this cute room! I'm so excited to meet Talan-and hopefully for you its this week! Hang in there!
Love,
Colee
It's a bummer you haven't had any luck going into labor. But at least it gave you a chance to get things ready. I love the name and love, love the nursery. I'm SO jealous about the planes! Did you get them at Tai Pan? I've been eyeing those for months. Trev's room is planes too.
Darling room and name too! Good luck with the delivery!
Talan's room turned out so cute! Maybe you should come help me with Aidan's :) Dax was telling me all about the plane in Talan's room the other day when he was here so I was just waiting for you to post the pics. Dax is such a funny kid! Good luck with going into labor, that's no fun!
It says you still have 16 days to go...so what are you complaining about? Until you go 2 weeks over, I have no sympathy for you. I went 2 weeks with both girls until they finally decided to start me...and then the labor was 28 hours with each, so cry me a river Aubrie, CRY ME A RIVER!
CUTE ROOM!!! How fun to have a new little baby soon:) and a potty trained one too! good job on that! :) can't wait to see pictures soon
Super cute nursery. I'm jealous that it is all ready to go and I am just getting started on mine. As to get things going, I swear long walks and lots of lovin'! Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures!
Aubrie, That room is so cute, but we knew it would be. We can't wait to see baby Talan. Go start jumping on your parents tramp everyday. that has to help!! We'll come and check the room out. How fun to finally be done. I am still working on Landi and Libbie's room just a little slow I guess.
Hey Aubs! Nursery is so cute! I think you need to post a picture of you and Talan. Good luck at the Dr. appt. I would always go hoping he would say, "oh, you are about to deliver," but it never worked out that way for me either. Not to worry though, he can't stay in there forever!
CA-UTE ROOM AUBREY!!!! Nursery's are the BEST!! Ok---i have sympathy for you sweetie.....Hang in there! Its easy for us to say when YOU are the one that is waddleing around in pain...=) The days get soooo long! Can't wait to see him....he is going to be DARLING DARLING!
Stinking Cute! I am totally impressed. Hang in there!
Post a Comment