Thursday, June 19, 2008
Here we go..............
I had my last and final appt tonight and my doctor is starting me tomorrow (I guess that's today now)! He said that McKay Dee has been swamped with labor and delivery because of the full moon so I have to call in at seven in the morning to see when I can come. So, apparently this gravitational pull stuff works on everybody but ME! I had made no progress since last week but he is getting worried about the size so he wants to start me. What the crap is wrong with my body and why does it refuse labor? Anyway, hopefully I get in tomorrow but we will be posting the news as soon as we can. By the way, I am FREAKING out! I am so much more scared this time than I was with Dax! A lot of that is because of the trauma we went through with Daxtons delivery but having a child already here makes it even worse. I keep thinking of the worst case scenarios (morbid, I know) and I get choked up just thinking of saying goodbye to Daxton tomorrow. It's true, kids bring out the worry in everything! Just wanted to post an update and let's just hope everything goes well and quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
You are a rockstar. Hang in there! It is so true that the second is scarier...way different reasons. You know what you are going thru but are more worried about the precious baby you are bringing into this world...You will be great, I am sure Dax is thrilled to meet his little brother. Let us know!! Good luck and remember to BREATHE!
Good Luck!!!! I'll be thinking of you! I can't wait to pictures of this little guy!!!
Good luck we are thinking of you
Yeah!!!! that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. I'll be thinking of you. I am excited to see this little guy.
Oh I am so glad it is coming to an end for you! I have been thinking about you all day since I talked to you this am! Oh I hope and pray the meds work this time!!
Good Luck! I am sure everything will go great! Can't wait to see your new little guy.
Good luck! Cam just talked to Nate a couple hours ago and you were getting your epideral (love that stuff!) We are excited to see little Talan! We will come bring you dinner or something as soon as we are rid of our dang colds! Let me know if you need anything....or want me to come steal Dax!
Post a Comment