Thursday, May 29, 2008

Six years.........still goin strong!





I can't believe it but six years ago TODAY Nate & I were married! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Our wedding day was seriously magical and I never get tired of watching our wedding video. We got off to a rough start (mostly due to immaturity) but our mistakes have definitely made us stronger and we wouldn't take them back for anything. Nate was one of my best friends in high school and I never had as much fun than I did when I was with him. When he returned home from his mission, it only seemed natural to be together. I have always said that I truly married my best friend and that is what Nate is, my best friend. We have never been able to stay away from each other no matter how hard we tried. Every day is an adventure with him and I know no matter how old we get, he will always keep me laughing. So, Happy Anniversary to my hubby - I love you!





17 comments:

Dave and Christine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lish Fish said...

Happy Happy Anniversary my dear!! I am so excited for you. Maybe you will get a great present of having that baby?!? Good luck!!

Keely Kellett said...

Happy Anniversary! Our sixth anniversary is coming up next month, isn't it crazy how fast time goes?

@lex said...

Happy Anniversary Brother and Sister Sumko. Love Isaiah

Tai and Joe said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome! time goes by so fast. I am going on three!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish I could have been there for your wedding...where the heck was I? Oh ya, Alabama. Our 6th is in July...and Jill's is in August. Hope everything is going great...I'll be in Utah all of July and most of August..and Jill said she'd come see me in Lehi, so we should totally hang out!

k8shoe said...

You guys are a darling couple! Congrats on 6 years!

brookiebaby said...

Hi Aubs
This is your old Snow/USU buddy, Brooke (perry).
I hope that you don't mind me commenting on your page, but I found it on Janae's and thought I'd say hi. Happy Anniversary! I remember being at your reception, it was beautiful! I can't believe that it was already 6 years ago! Where does time go? It doesn't seem like that long ago you and I were singing the pledge at cheer practice and getting in trouble, or when we decorated your room in Logan for our new roommate, Huioko! :) Hope your'e doing great! I miss ya!
Brooke

Alyssa said...

wow! i can't believe its been six years! Congrats guys. I agree, Life sure is fun when you are with your best friend every single day!!! :)

Brett and Hillary said...

Happy Anniversary! I like the other one best!lol Good times, we love you guys and are so happy you are doing so well! So, haven't heard from you guys since we had to cancel memorial weekend on you and Brett says its cause you're mad at us and he is sure we're never invited back....I hope thats not true cause I love you guys! We want to come up soon so let us know if we're allowed....Brett says to get over it because you won't ever come stay with us!lol

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary. I still remember how gorgeous your wedding was. Crazy how fast it goes.

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary! I love your wedding pictures! I love your dress, you looked so beautiful! i am just trying to get caught up on everybody while I am at my moms, and i am so excited for you that Dax is potty trained! WAHOO! We are in the process... I'm not loving it! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!! you both are so cute together!!

Katie Price said...

Happy anniversary to two of my most favorite people in the world. So glad you guys live by us. I wish we were home so we could go do something fun. I miss you lots but will be home on Saturday. Does Nate want us to bring him anything back???

Janae said...

Congrats! Have fun celebrating!

Heather said...

Congrats! You guys are awesome and so fun to hang out with! We need to get together before you have your baby!

Stacee said...

Happy Aneversary! I can't believe how fast time goes by! You and Nate are such a cute couple. I wish I could've seen you more whiel I was in Ut. I miss you!