Oh my gads, my friend Hillary just sent me the link this morning and I wanted to share it with all of you! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking excited, how are we going to wait until December? Check it out, it will give you goosebumps (if you have read the books). Stop my music before you push play.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
OK, that was awesome. I was upset about thier choice of Edward, but he looks like he is going to pull it off! SOO excited!!
Aubrie-you are obsessed!! Your going to be the freaky girl in line at Wal-Mart the night before the fourth book comes out. Don't try and deny it!
I don't like the guy playing Edward. He needed to be much better looking. Leonardo DiCaprio would have been perfect-don't ya think? I am excited though.
Nicole.
Aubrie its Jayci..
Oh my heck I got chills when I watched that.. Me and Channa are going tommorow to Barnes and Noble to get the Eclipse special Addition just to read the first chapter of the next book.. I am ebmarresd that I am this crazy about Twilight! Your blog made my day :)
holy crap! I cannot wait. I just finished reading the books AGAIN!! love them. Love edward. Greg thinks i'm crazy. I keep telling him he is my Edward. Oh my gosh. I'm so excited. I still think that Zac Efron should have been Edward though.
Aub, I am trying to convince myself to start reading the book I have been carring it around in the car. Maybe this clip will help. Come down I'll cook dinner! HEHE
I made Troy watch this clip last night and he didn't get excited about it. What is wrong with him??? I can't wait for the movie or the next book!
I saw that last night on the news. I am so excited! Chris just rolled his eyes and asked, "don't even think that I am going to that movie." So fun!
I am excited for the movie, but I hate it when you have a picture of the characters in your mind then they cast someone completely different (not a fan of the Edward they picked, but maybe he'll grow on me). I have anxiously been waiting for the 4th book to come out since last summer. (I read the 1st 2 books on our Hawii trip....I thought Cam was going to kill me, but I couldn't help it! They are so good!)
Ben's making fun of me and calling me crazy because this clip just gave me the chills. I can't WAIT!
You should seriously think about updating.
So Aubrie, how are you doing? Can you believe how fast time is going? Remember when we had like a 110 days left on our count down and now it's like less than half of that. I am getting really excited. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy.
I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment