
That's right, I attempted the potty training again and I think it's safe to say that Dax is potty trained. For all of you that told me to stop and pick it up again later, well thank you and you were right. He has definitely picked it up and loves it! We have not had an accident for over a week and I am no longer saying "do you have to go potty?" every two minutes. WOW!!! I seriously thought we would be taking him to kindergarten in diapers. Anyway, just thought I would post the good news and also I have been slacking on the whole blogging thing lately.
I had a doctors appt last week and he flipped into position so that's good news but the bad news is that he is HUGE! My doctor said he is already six pounds and I still have like four weeks left so that's kinda scary! Oh well, what can ya do? Just as long as I don't break some Utah record and appear on the news! I have been working on the nursery so I will post some pics of it when I am finished.








10 comments:
YAHOO!!! That is so exciting! Love that! I always swore I would never have two in diapers...I did. Oh well. Brady was seriously 3 1/2 before he was completely trained. You are doing awesome!! Yeah Daxton!!
Yea for Dax! His poster is much better balanced now....there are stickers in the bottom half. When we saw it he only had a bunch in the top half. Way to go Daxton. Love that kid!!
That is great that you were able to get it done before #2 arrives. Do you have a name picked out yet? I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery.
Aubrie,
If you break a record, we have to get Big Budha from FOX13 to report on "little budha!" I'm kidding! He isn't going to be that big. I'm betting 7.5-8lbs max. By the way-that BenFoldsFive song.....no likee. Creepy. I know, Iknow, I have no merit in music since I love Bob Seger and all. Notice I don't have him on my playlist though. Somehow "Night Moves" while you look at my kids pictures doesn't seem right. Nuff said!
Love ya!
Nicole.
Yeah, on potty training. Caleb was so easy I got spoiled. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. I'm working on mine too, but all in pink! I hoping that I stop gaining weight with this baby because I am huge! Any baby names yet?
Love the potty poster Aubrie! Congrats on mo more diapers!! :)
Yay Dax! That's very exciting, Aubrie! Watch out, though. I swear there is a blogging curse--my sister and I both found the second we blogged about our kid being potty trained, they totally regressed. Oh well! They're both awesome at it now! I'm sure Dax will rise above the curse, though! I can't believe the baby is coming so soon. We are very excited for you guys!
Daxton was ready!!! Hey I hear you are loving the nats too. Poor Lily's neck and behind her ears. I guess they only like little people. SAD!
That's awesome! Are you so excited to have that baby? I get excited right at the end. Anxiety kills me! I want to see the pictures of the nursery too.
Ok, so what are your techniques for potty training (cuz I'm gearing up)? Congrats to you for getting it done BEFORE you had your next baby!
Post a Comment