We had a great 4th! However, I have decided that this is going to be my last summer baby! You can't go swimming for six weeks plus you get to spend the rest of the summer getting your baby weight off, not fun! Anyway, we spent the 4th with family of course. During the day we went up to Nate's parents house and went swimming and had a BBQ. That night we went to the fireworks in Brigham with my Mom & Dad and my sister and her family! After the fireworks, we went out to Nicole's house and had our own firework show. I love the 4th of July and we usually spend the holiday camping but it didn't work out this year. I love spending time with our families and that's exactly what we did!
My boys in their 4th gear!



Talan & Kate

So, yeah! This is what I meant by him being accident prone. He was jumping on the tramp with his cousins and fell off onto the sidewalk. I was nursing in the other room when it happened and all I could hear was everybody freaking out. The goose egg on his head stuck out like an inch, it was hideous. I don't know how it didn't split open but we were lucky. Poor kid, people probably think he gets beat!

Didn't stop him from jumpin right back on!




This is one of my favorite pics! My dad and his grand sons!!

LOVES the fireworks, hates the sound!
12 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good 4th! Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to meet your little baby.
Cute pictures Aub!! I can't believe Dax's head. that was a bad bump. He still is cute.
Poor Dax! Love the pics....
So cute! I can't believe you have two!!! That goose egg is horrible, It makes me hurt just looking at it! Don't you wish we could just bubble wrap them!
Looks like even more fun than playing Perry softball. I just wanted to tell Nate thanks for letting me play while I was in town, I had a lot of fun. You two have some adorable children!
I agree on the summer baby. What were we thinking. The picture with Dax reminds me of Kenadee on Sunday. She did a front flip off of a picnic table on to the tramp and smacked her head. Huge goose egg, but five minutes later she recovered and was right back to it. Crazy kids. Talan is so cute. Glad you posted again.
Oh... the little guy is so cute!!! And the goose egg, dang! I think it's safe to say, that you have your hands full!
oh!!! Aub, I have totally been there with the goose egg thing. so sorry! Stupid trampolines. It was so fun seeing you at teh games. :)
Okay-that's it..I'm skipping out on camp to come and see Talan (and Dax too!) I miss that baby like crazy-I want to eat him up. He is like a yummy dessert. Give them both squeezes for me! Love ya!
Talan is adorable! I am so happy for you & am so glad everything went well! It's crazy to believe how fast time goes by. I swear we were just in Park City & you were downing that whole jar of green olives!
Looks like a fun 4th! I agree with the having a baby close to Summer (even springtime babies are hard....still scary to get into a swimming suit). Talon is a cutie! Poor Dax's head! Can't believe it didn't split open!
You and your mom look so much alike! You guys are both gorgeous. And Dax's head already looked better at church. Kids heal so quick.
Post a Comment