
Our little guy is finally here! What an amazing experience his delivery was. Night and day difference from Daxtons. He weighs 7 lbs 13 oz and is 20 inches long. Mom is doing great!!! We still can't tell who he looks like but he is very different from Dax, he has blonde curly hair. He is perfect and we are so excited that he is here. We will post more pics once things slow down.








13 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad everything went well this time and that everyone is doing good. What a cute little guy! Congrats!
Adorable! Congrats my dear! I am so glad things went well!
Blonde curly hair, where did that come from? How cute though! I am glad everything went well. Hopefully we will be able to see him soon. Congratulations!
I LOVE HIM! Aub, go to my blog later today..hopefully I will have all the pictures I took on there.(I took 132 pics) What a beauty! His hair is exactly like Allie's was. Your going to have a curly tow head!!
LOVE YA!
He is adorable. I love his blonde hair. Where does that come from? Congrats. I am so glad that everything went well.
yea! i'm so glad it's over for you aubrie! and i'm glad things went better! good job guys, he's adorable. love the name too!
He is absolutely adorable! Where did that light hair come from? We are so glad that you are doing well. I'm so jealous! Yeah, Aubs!
What a cute baby! So glad he made it here FINALLY and that everything went so well!
P.S. WHATEVER on the comment you wrote about what Nate said! I still don't have anything decorated in my baby's nursery. Not one thing is hung on her walls!
Congratulations Aubs and Nate! He is a beautiful baby! I am so happy things went well. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats! We're way happy for you guys. Let us know if you need anything.
Congrats! We are so glad everything went well! Love the blond curly hair. Let us know if we can help in any way! We'll be up as soon as we are rid of the sniffles! Love you guys!
Congratulations Sumkos! He is adorable! And Aubs, seriously, no fair that you ALWAYS look like a super model...even after child birth! Good job, and best wishes!
Congrats!! I found your blog hopping--we were Angie and Casey's neigbors in Kayscreek. Tell them hi for us--their little one is getting so big!!!! Congrats again, you guys are a really cute family. And one more thing--you look great in the pics--not like you just had a baby. Take Care Jared & Kristin Muir
Post a Comment