This whole experience has been unbelievable! We checked into the hospital at 11:30 and they started the pittosin around 12:30. When we checked in I was dilated to a three and seventy percent effaced. They gave me the epidural around two and I didn't feel a contraction after that. At about 6:00pm, they checked me and I was at a 9 1/2 and they called my doctor. Once my doctor arrived, they had me push for about five minutes and at 6:38 pm, he was here. Nate and I were both pretty emotional when his little spirit entered that room - it's unbelievable the emotions you feel when these little people cross through the vail! I could not believe how easy everything was. Daxtons delivery from start to finish was awful and I really thought this delivery would be the same but it was amazing!
It is so strange to think that we are a family of four now and every time I hold him or look at him I realize how lucky I am to have these two healthy little boys that I love more than life itself.

Papa with grandbaby #7!

First family photo!

Nate's sister Angie and her family.


Cousins Landi & Libbie

With Grammy Sumko


This is my favorite! How lucky are we?

My little man!


Getting cuter every day!

Wow! Who's a proud daddy?

My sister did a really cute post about Talans big day so if you want to check it out, it's on Paul & Nicoles blog. Thanks Colee, you're the best!








23 comments:
You give me hope that my next one won't be so bad! I am so happy for you and your family. I'm glad you had such agreat experience. You look awesome and Talan is such a cute newborn.
P.S. I love that you're blogging less than 24 hours after giving birth. You are dedicated.
Congratulations you two!!! He's beautiful and you?!! Hello! you did not just have a baby! You look amazing. I to love that you are blogging so soon. I'm excited for you!!! two boys are fun!!!!
Congrats!!! You are so lucky to have TWO boys!!!:) And you will surprise yourself at how easy you adjust to the whole family of four thing!! He is so handsome:)
Congrats. He is a cutie. I am glad everything went so well. I love having babies and being in the hospital. You look great and Daxton is so cute.
He is adorable. And you look amazing. I am so glad that it went so well. That picture of Dax kissing him just melts my heart. I can't wait for that moment.
I love having babies too! What a neat experience. I hate going home sometimes just for the fact that you know they are only going to get so big so fast and that the delivery moment is over. Thank goodness for pictures to look back on and remember how wonderful. You look BEAUTIFUL like always. What a cute cute family!
Isn't it funny how you feel like a real family now instead of just that you have one kid? It's crazy but so fun. I'm so glad it was easy for you. I was hoping. I loved holding him last night - you might have a hard time getting rid of me over the next little while. He's a cutie. I'll see you tonight!
Oh ya, I love how your dad has his hands free thing in his ear while he's holding him.
SWEET! He is sooo cute! Congrats, isn't it a relief that its OVER, and you have him here?! Cute family of 4 =)
What a sweet boy! Congrats! And I'm so happy for you that you had such a nice labor! I hope all is going well :) Ok and you look so good in these pictures Geesh not fair hot mama!!
Congrats again! I am so glad things went so well for you! You look amazing. I am so excited for you!
Congrats! You are awesome - blogging, make up in the hospital... you're super woman! I'm so glad things went good for you. Maybe my next one will be better too!!! I love you and am so happy for you and Nate. :)
Oh, and he's absolutely adoreable!
He is so cute! I am so glad everything went good for you. Braden's birth was horrible for me and Emma's was a lot better. Hopefully #3 will be even better! Congrats again, he's a keeper!
Okay, Aubs, did you just give birth or have a spa treatment? I'm not an expert, but I don't think that you're supposed to look that great shortly after having a child!!! Congrats!
Congrats Aubs! He is cute! I am glad you both are doing well.
Duuuude....congrats! I guess this means you'll be posting even less, which really sucks, considering you only post once a month anyways! Hey, I'll be there on the 1st. Jill is totally in to coming up and hanging out. My parents live in Lehi...so I don't know how far that is from you, but we should definately make a date.
HOW CUTE IS HE!?! Congrats!!! oh man there is nothing better than a new little baby:) so glad all went well!
Congratulations Aubrey! He is so sweet! There really is nothing better than bringing a new baby into your home!
Congrats guys! He is a cute boy!
Aub, How's things going so far? We love that little Talan. He is such a sweet baby boy. How fun! Keep us posted on how things are. We love you guys.
First, who looks that beautiful after having a baby?!! I am SO excited for you guys! I'm so glad he is here! He is perfect, such a cute cute baby! Keep the pictures coming! CONGRATS!
Hey about about some real new pictures now?
Post a Comment