Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For your viewing pleasure.....

This is seriously how things are around our house these days! Poor Nate or I guess I should say poor anyone that comes in contact with me! It's about eight minutes long if you have the time and I'm sure you won't find it as entertaining as I do right now but watch it if you want a quick laugh. This show has always been my favorite! (Remember to turn off my music first.)

12 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that episode! When that episode came out, I was OVERDUE with Allie and I couldn't relate more to Rachel! I told my doctor to start me or I would be completing a home c-section myself! I know how you feel...it will be over soon and then you get to stay up all night. hahaha!! Aren't babies worth it though? Nod your head here. :)love ya!

brookiebaby said...

Okay, I'm a total FRIENDS addict! I have to watch it every night as I fall asleep, and Season 8 is my ultimate favorite! Maybe you should do what the doctor in the show recommends to Ross and Rachel to get her into labor... :) I LOVE, LOVE the nursery! You should be a nursey decorator! I remember Daxton's before he was born and it was just as darling!!!
Good Luck with everything! I'm still going to keep checking back for pics of the little one! :)

Tai and Joe said...

Oh remember how me and you would go and run and buy the new season they day it came out. We are the biggest friends fans! I love it. That is one of my favorite episodes. Too funny!

Baird Family said...

Friends is the answer to everything! At the very least it can make you laugh at yourself.

Katie Price said...

So you've probably decided to not be my friend anymore. Every time I think to call you it's too late. Don't hate me. Things have been dramatic and crazy. I hope that baby comes soon. Then I get to keep Dax while you sleep! I'll call you tomorrow because I'm finally home for a day.

Lish Fish said...

Love that show. Hang in there. Rachel is hilarious.

Jamie said...

Oh I love it! Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that he gets here SOON! Love the nursery!

Alisha B. said...

I keep checking for baby news...(like you can do that from the hospital) but almost single digits! Wa-hoo!

Heather said...

You are so funny! I love that Friends episode. Dax can come play with me any day! He is so funny! When you have Talan, if you ever want me to come steal Dax and give you a break, just give me a call!

Janae said...

Are you getting as hot as I am in this heat? My ankles are now cankles and my nose is starting to feel squishy. Good luck!

Angie said...

Aubrie,
I love the nursery that you put together. It's so cute that you did a theme for it. I tried, but couldn't actually set my heart on anything. I can't comment on the episode because it wasn't playing when I checked your blog out, which it's really cute by the way. I have been slacking. Well I think it's great you got his room already and I really like the name. Hope everything else is going well.

Nicole said...

Aub,
I changed my web address. It is now: myfabulousfour.blogspot.com
I'm removing my last name from everything. Paranoia I guess! Make sure to change me on your list.
Love ya!