It has been so nice outside lately and last week I took Daxton to the Dinosaur Park with my friend Krystal and her kids. He had never been there before and he loved it. He is loving this nice weather and he wants to be outside playing with his friends every chance he can get. He is finally at that age that he wants to play with friends all the time and if he sees them outside, he begs for us to go out so he can play with them. It is so cute!! Krystal is/was our neighbor but sad to say they moved yesterday to Idaho. I have been very sad to see her go for a couple different reasons. This was the first time I had ever had a close friendship with one of my next door neighbors and Nate and I loved hanging out with them. Also, they had a little girl Daxtons age and they really loved playing together. Anyway, I have been sad they are gone but we are excited for them that they are embarking on a new adventure. Anyway, here are some pics of some fun days outside.

Daxton, Kinlie, & Kylan




Cruisin around the house! He can finally drive this by himself and he LOVES it. He told me he needed to wash his truck yesterday!

Coming to say goodbye. :(


Also, a little baby update for you all. I went to my appt last week and it seems my little guy does not like to be upside down! Now, he is breached! Before we left on the cruise he was head down, ready to go but now he is just chillin in there kickin my hips and punchin my ribs. When my mom heard about this she said, "looks like you got another monkey on your hands!" Great!!! So, if any of you have any advice on how I could get him to flip, that would be very helpful. Pretty sure that will feel like a roller coaster ride if and when he does. Anyway, all is well - excited to meet him but the nursery is not ready so neither am I!
8 comments:
First of all..how fun! We had a nice day today, like 68 so went to the park and I got fried!! What? It is going to be in the lower 40s tomorrow and for a few days, so that stinks.
AND HUGE bummer about your friend. That does suck so bad. I LOVE our neighbor and one of my bestest friends lives a house away...Kenna and her daughter are best friends and I would be devastated if she left. It is exciting that they are off to bigger and better things, but still stinks. Hopefully she is a blogger so you can keep in touch!
And the baby!? What?! That totally sucks. No advice here. Little stinker. Good luck! Miss you.
That sucks about the friend thing. I had a wonderful neighbor in Brigham I had made good friends with and the kids loved her kids, but then I had a huge life change and had to move and I struggled with that. It has been nice weather, but sounds like we are having the same type of weather as Lish. Good luck on getting the baby to flip. It hurts when they finally do it. But I don't have any advice sorry. Dax is such a stud!
Aub,
We'll have to all plan a day and take all the kids! That place is great or to see the mini horses. My kids want to see them.
We love the dinasaur park. We go there every summer with my sister. I hate it when good friends move too. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you have a super day and that you get spoiled with love and gifts!
Aub,
I'm heading to the dino park with Allie's kindergarten class-I'm the room mother!!HA! Yeah-I'm old. As for the upside down or rightside up baby-I love him already! He is already bending the rules... or thinking outside the uterus :) I can't wait to meet him.
Love,
Colee
Happy Happy Birthday Aubrie!!!! Miss you! Have a WONDERFUL day!!
I dunno how to get your baby to flip---little stinker. I can't wait to see him---he is going to be so handsome! ( your getting closer) yea!
Cute dinosaur pictures, Jackson LOVES that place!!!! Infact we might have to go again now---he is freaking out looking at your pictures...lol
Hang in there Aubs - you're almost done. How would you feel if Trav and I moved to Provo one day???
Post a Comment