Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick - or - Treat

Here are some of the pics from Dax trick or treating! It just gets better every year and Dax was actually excited to go this year! He couldn't understand why he could only take one peice of candy each time so that was fun.


Dax with his cousins!

The hat didn't last long.



By the end of the night, he was wiped out! He kept saying to Nate, "I want to hold you daddy!"

8 comments:

Donnie and Kristi said...

It's kind of fun when your kids actually understand it, huh? It was 82* here that evening, so it was awesome. Everyone just sits out on their driveways to hand out candy...you should seriously come visit...it's around 70* on Christmas (which SUCKS Christmas day, cause you want snow, but then on the 26th we're so happy we live in Texas!)..it could be good times!

The Sumkos said...

I would love to come visit! I think it would be so fun if Jill and I came out there for a few days! Do you guys not come home for Christmas?

Donnie and Kristi said...

No, Donnie has a lot of single soldiers in his unit that we invite over for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so we always stay here...that way we can grill out on Christmas Day :) Jill wants to come again too, that would be so fun!

Jamie said...

Daxton is the cutest little cowboy ever! I love the picture of Nate holding him...so sweet! My kids were ticked when they could only take one piece of candy too! Fun!

Girls Rule said...

Aub, You guys are party central!!! Cute pictures. You are a blogger queen.

Burgdogg said...

Hey there Sumkos...its been a long time since I've seen you guys...10 years since graduation for me! LOL..Anyhow your family looks great...I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Eric

k8shoe said...

I love the "I want to hold you" saying...Roman still says that to me and it's the best! Cute pictures....did you guys go trick-or-treating in Angie's neighborhood? That's my neighborhood growing up!

The Sumkos said...

Katie, we did go trick or treating in your old neighborhood and they showed us your old house, very nice! There are a lot of hills around there - even I was getting tired.