


Nate, Daxton & Thurl Bailey! Thurl Bailey used to play for the Jazz and we saw him walking around during half time. He touched Daxtons hair and told him that he liked his Andre Kirilenko hairdo. YIKES!! Nate was so excited I had our camera and he thinks this is the neatest picture we now own. Wow, my husband isn't obsessed with basketball AT ALL!








14 comments:
Nate is kind of a dork. I tried to call you yesterday. Any news on the job? Will you call me please and let me know?
You guys do so many fun things. I can't believe Dax is good enough for you to take him to a Jazz game. Trevor wouldn't last 5 min.
How would December 5th work? Any time after 6:00.
Tara, that would work for me!! Yah, I am so excited! What do you have in mind? Just girls, kids or hubbies and kids? I'm up for anything.
Aub, cute pictures!! Nate looks tiny. Maybe I should start taking pictures with big tall people. Get feeling better.
I love going to Jazz games! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Hey, send me your address.
Okay I am a dork. I was supposed to leave a message on one of my clients blogs about when I could do her hair and somehow I left it on yours. You were probably like what in the world is Tara talking about when I left that message. We really should get together sometime and go to luch or something. I would love that. I feel like such an idiot.....
Tara, that is so dang funny! I thought it was little random but then I just thought you were maybe coming up this way and could finally get together. Oh, that is funny! Really though, let's get together soon!
You guys do do alot of fun things. You are so lucky to have such a cute family and a good husband. Be greatful for that cause your life can change so fast. Mine sure did.
But fun pictures and your page is way cute.
Go Jazz! I think Daxton is so cute! I don't know if my kids could last an entire Jazz game. Sometimes I get bored and have to go get snacks and people watch. There are some weird ones at the Jazz games, it's great.
Brett is going to be so jealous of that picture, that is so cool you guys met Thurl Bailey! I wish we lived closer, we don't hang out enough....we need to plan another family vacation together! Love you!
okay...seriously...SEND ME YOUR DAMN ADDRESS!
Cute Blog!!! Very Festive. :)
Im having this grocery thing at my house on WEdnesday. Theres more about it on my blog but I wanted to personally invite you. Let me know if you want to come.
Post a Comment