I can't believe it! We finally got some snow! Granted, it wasn't a lot but hey - beggars can't be choosers! I really love it when it snows and we have not had any so when I looked out the window today and saw that it was snowing, I bundled up Dax and took him out to play in the little bit there was.

Nice moon boots Napoleon!


Trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue! How does every kid naturally know how to do this?
8 comments:
your such a cute mom. it snows and i'm like its cold stay in the house. I will admit that I was pretty excited that it was snowing. I cranked up the christmas tunes and put up my tree. :) Dax playing in the snow is adorable. It was funny to watch all the kids come out of preschool this morning. They did the same thing.... catching snow on thier tounges.
I'm so jealous you got snow! It was like 55-60 degrees here :(. Dax is so stinking cute. I see so much of both of you in him.
Aubs - you're a babe. I love your little boy. He's so so sweet. My kids were STOKED to see the snow outside. I can't wait for winter to finally arrive in Utah!
You are such a fun mom, I bet Dax just loves it! His haircut looks so dang cute. Your Christmas slideshow is awesome. I can't believe how different you and Nate look in some of those pictures. I'm also very jealous of your new camera. I want one SO bad!
Cute pictures. I am jealous that you got snow. We got maybe 5 snowflakes last night. I hope we get more snow before Christmas or I will be so sad. I love your Christmas flashback. Christmas memories are the best.
Love the pics of the flashbacks. You are beautiful and your momma hasn't changed a bit. Miss you tons. We will just have to plan a day that I come down and we meet in SLC. Do the Chuck E Cheese thing or something. OR maybe I just won't bring my kids...Hee hee. Love ya. Call soon. You still have my numbers??
See, you are all excited you got snow, which is great, and I am thinking "that right there is the reason I love Arizona, no snow!"
Aubrie, How are you? I haven't talked to you forever. Daxton is so cute. You are beautiful. You have an adorable family. I was so excited to come across your blog. We just created one. Its taiandjoe.blogspot.com.
Tai Anne
Post a Comment