Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Haircut Day!!

Nate gave Daxton a haircut today and I had to put these pics on to show off the new do! He always looks like such a little man when his hair gets cut. I look at these pics and it makes me sad how fast he is growing up and then I get so scared thinking about having a brand new baby to take care of. I swear, I have forgotten everything already.






This kid is so dang entertaining, we are constantly laughing at his little quarks. (except for when he's nasty, then it's not so funny!)



Some of you may be wondering why it is that you can actually see my pics now instead of blurred faces on fuzzy bodies............well, I got my Christmas present early and I LOVE IT!! I have been telling Nate forever that I wanted the canon rebel and I really didn't think it would happen but what a Christmas surprise. He gave it to me early so I could take all of our fun Christmas pics with it and not that piece of crap I was using! Anyway, I know some of you have this camera and if you have any tips about using it, I would really appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

He is freaking adorable and I am so jealous about the camera!! Congrats. What a nice suprise!!

Katie Price said...

I am so jealous. I want a better camera. But it's about thirteen on my list, right behind a $1000 shopping spree. Perhaps I'm spoiled. Anyway, don't worry about having a baby. You will do fine. And I'm right around the corner to help. Thanks for being so cool about helping me out.