
Janae won the award for most original pj's! Not really but we had a lot of fun teasing her. ;)


This was the condo that we stayed at. Me, Katie & Stacee slept on the pull out couch and yes it was the most comfortable thing we ever slept on!!

Helena getting ready at our sweet set up in the kitchen. The condo only had one bathroom so we had to get creative with the vanity areas.

The whole group at the outlets! Sorry, the quality of pic is horrible.
The best part of the whole trip was staying up late and laughing about the remember whens (and yes a little humiliating as well)! I love getting together with my friends and I always leave wondering why we don't do it more often. Anyway, thanks girls for the night out - it was a blast!








8 comments:
Oh man, Janae is so going to kill you. Thank you for not posting the picture from the night before. And what am I doing to Helena's shoulder and why is Stace holding my hand? So so so much fun.
Why am I pushing my chest out? Hideous!!
Jon was laughing so hard when I told him about the PJ's. He is thanking you from the bottom of his heart. He has hated them since I got them. They are so famous now I can't get rid of them. I guess I will have to save them for everytime we get together. I am still laughing about all of the funny things we talked about. For some reason they are much more funny at 3:00 am.
A girl's getaway....I'm so jealous! You have some beautiful friends (you included)! Speaking of which, Janae's hubby did our cabinets....I live pretty close to her. Small world!
P.S. Cute background. Where did you get it from?
I laugh just looking at the pictures!!! That was so much fun, we need to plan one once a year. I don't have those other pictures, can you send them to me???
Aubs I'm pretty sure I don't like you anymore. Thanks for spreading that picture further along the Internet.
Wow, it appears you had your own personal high school reunion, nice. I had one in Phoenix last weekend myself with Alex, Dough, and Kevin, they're always fun. I am glad to see that all is well and congrats on the upcoming new addition. Tell Nate hello for me.
Post a Comment