Tuesday, November 6, 2007

and then there were four..........

Well, baby number 2 is on the way! I think I am about 8 weeks along and my first appt is tomorrow so I will know more then. It happened a lot faster than we thought it would (about two weeks after I got my IUD taken out) but when these babies are ready to come, they come! I have been pretty sick which everyone says is a good sign but I never got sick with Daxton so this is a whole new experience for me. I don't think Dax understands, when I tell him I have a baby in my belly he tells me he has a baby in his belly.
Anyway, we are so excited and feel so blessed that we are able to get pregnant and have kids! What a blessing it is to bring these little spirits into this world.

13 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. Don't you feel old. I always have the moments where I am like "where in the world did this house,this husband, this laundry, and these kids come from?" It is so much fun to have two and see how they interact together. Kenadee and Reese are already starting to fight and it makes me crazy, but they are so much fun. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, Tara's comment makes me laugh. I still feel like I'm sixteen. I can't wait for you to have another baby. I'm sorry you are sick though. Life is hard. I am praying for you for many reasons tonight! I love you and I love little Sumko babies. Yeah for another one!!!

Alyssa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Everyone and thier dogs are pregnant but ME!!! If I could only convince Greg. How fun for you. Do you want another boy or do you care.

Baird Family said...

I couldn't agree more with Tara and Katie. I look at my friends having their 2nd, 3rd, 4th baby and wonder when we all grew up. I'm excited for your new baby! Being sick is the worst, but lucky it's all worth it in the end (most days anyway...heehee). Yay for girls night out!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Woo-hoo! You have no idea what you just set yourself up for! Ha ha ha! Congrats, I'll have to call and tell Jill today. She was just asking the other day if you were going to have anymore. We thought that perhaps you were just smarter than us, but it looks like we gave you too much credit :)

Lish Fish said...

Congrats!! I am so ecxcited for you. Braden and Marissa are exactly two years apart and most days I love that age span. It is good. I was sick with all of mine and 'this two shall pass'. It is all worth it in the end! Congrats again! I am so excited for you guys!

The Blackburn Family said...

Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting. I agree with Tara don't you feel old? I feel really old thinking that I have a fourth grader and really gray hair. It seems just like yesterday we were eating chocolate chips and watching Saturday Night Live. How fun that will be for Dax to have another little one to play with. And yes somehow I always seem to forget how awful it is to have morning sickness, but I never knew where the morning word came from cause it haunted me all day. It will get better. I promise and I heard that is a good sign too. Im sorry you are sick though. Good Luck!

k8shoe said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I think you were meant to have a lot of babies by the amazing ways you have gotten pregnant! With an IUD and two weeks after having another taken out? That's awesome! Sorry that you're sick! I hope it passes quickly! Congrats!

Janae said...

Congrats on the baby!I hope you feel better soon!

Jamie said...

YAY! I am excited for you! You've got such a babe for a son, you guys make darn cute kids, good thing there will be another!:) Good luck with the sickness, i hope it goes away SOON!

Chelsea said...

congrats!!! that is exciting:)

Keely Kellett said...

Congrats! I love little babies! You and Nate make cute ones! I hope you stop being sick soon, that always is the hardest phase for me.

Brett and Hillary said...

Congrats! You guys are the cutest parents ever, we love you so much and couldn't be happier for you!