Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tytan Hawk Sumko

He is here!! Arrived last night, 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long! The delivery was perfect, he's perfect and I'm feeling great! So far, we think he looks like Dax but pulls faces like Talan. I can't believe we have two babies (YIKES) but we are loving every minute of it. And hallelujah, I'm not pregnant anymore! Here are some pics of the cutie!











I will post more when things slow down a little bit! Yeah right!!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Aubrie!!! You guys have the cutest little boys and this one is no exception:) Glad to hear you are both doing well. And look at you blogging the day after! I am very impressed!!! :)

Lish Fish said...

Yay!! He is so adorable and you look awesome. I love how proud Dax is...that is so sweet! Congrats!!

Cody and Sharice said...

Congratulations he is adorable! So happy that it all went well! Let us know if you need anything.

Donnie and Kristi said...

Congrats Aubrie!

Simkins said...

Congrats! Hope Everything went well! He sure looks cute!

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! COngrats he is adorable. I love his name. You always look so amazing too.

Baird Family said...

You sure make cute baby boys, guess you better keep working for a full team! I love his name. And YAY for not being pregnant any more!

Tara said...

Congrats! He is so cute. Love all the pictures. Welcome to the three kids club! Glad that everything went well.

Hickman Family said...

Congrats to you all on the new little one! Did you ever think you would have four boys to take care of?? You look too good for just having a baby. He is a cutie!

Doug and McKensie said...

Aubrie... CONGRATS! That is so awesome that you have three little boys. They are such HANDSOME boys too! :) Glad all is well. Miss ya.

Chris and Shauntay said...

Congrats! You have such an adorable family! Looks like things are going really good for you! I am happy for you!

Brett and Hillary said...

Aubs! He is gorgeous:) Love and miss you guys sooo much!