We went up the cabin with our friends the Kendalls and this is the only picture I took the entire time, I'm lame! It was way fun though and Daxton got to play with Kinley who he loves.
PEACH DAYS!! Most of you know how much I love Peach Days and this year was just as good as the rest. Here is Dax with his cousins watchin the parade.
Yesterday we went to the Weber State, Dixie game to watch Dan (Nates brother). This was Talans cute little outfit for the night. Boys really are fun to dress up!
Oh my heavens, need I say more!
Seriously, are these not the cutest things ever? My mom bought these for him and they are too cute!!
Daxton & Uncle Dan after the game.
This pic is so funny, I had to post it! He was over football at this point.
This was today before church. I love that I get to dress them the same sometimes.
So that's it, nothing too exciting. Talan had his appointment this week and he is in the 95th percentile for height, the 85th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for head size so yeah, he's a chubs.
Daxton is getting his tonsils out on Wednesday and I am not looking forward to it. He's got really big tonsils and is always getting sick so his doctor wants them out, and his adenoids. So that will be a yucky day but I will post all about it.








12 comments:
They are stinkin cute Aubs. I love those Nikes! Too cute.
Good luck on Wednesday. The first few days arent so bad...he will probably be really crabby come the weekend, but that will workout for you with Nate being home. Lots of fluid and keep him drugged up!! That is what saved me with Braden. Good luck. I will be thinking of you!!
Aub,
Trey had his tonsils out last summer. I was so sick with worry but it wasn't so bad. The first day was hard. Make sure you keep his meds up. Write down when you give them to him and wake him up if you have to togive him them. It will be soo worth it. Also, ice and apple juice saved our butts. Another thing I wish I would have known... I went out and bought baby foood and jello stuff I
thought he'd eat. Ya, It went bad. He was eating normal food the next day and was playing like it didn't even happen about 3 days later. Good luck though. The first night is hard.
Poor Dax! I remember on Brady Bunch when Cindy got her tonsils out (I know gay) but she got to have ice cream for weeks after, so hopefully Daxton gets the Brady treatment. Anyway good luck to you too Aubrie.
Oh no, I didn't know it was so soon. What can we do? Do you want us to keep Talan? Is Nate taking the day off? We'll bring Dax some popsicles. Poor kid.
Very cute pictures. I think Talan looks more and more like Dax each time you post. Good luck with Dax's surgery!
Okay-Could Talan get any cuter? That picture of him laughing-it made me and Paul just giggle looking at it. He is SO cute! I miss him! I haven't been around much have I?...I didn't realize Dax's tonsils were coming out Wed! I will be calling to check on him-don't worry he will be fine. Allie two surgeries when she was only 2-and she was a trooper and my tonsils came out at 18 mos!!Knowing Dax he will love the attention and the unlimited ice-cream! I will call you later!
Cute pictures. I agree boys are fun to dress up. It's a different kind of dressing up than girls and I love it. It was so good to see you at Peach Days. You looked so good! We need to do something soon.
Just to let you know the third day is going to be the worst. Get ready for a very hard couple of weeks!
Cute pictures! I'm sad I wasn't around for Peach Days. I can't believe how much older Daxton is starting to look. I hope everything goes ok with his tonsils!
I wish I would have seen you at Peach Days. Your boys look so stinkin cute in their matching outfits. I hope everything went well with the tonsils.
I forgot to say I tagged you.
Cute pics! I'm so glad I got to see you and your cute baby boy while we were there. I miss you guys so much! Good luck with Dax, that stinks.
Post a Comment