My Aunt Kelly & Uncle Bill
Lexi (our niece)
Our friend Chad Whimpy
Heather Ann & our friend Mike Young
My Aunt Kaylene & her daughter Chelsea
My cousin Jenn & her hubby Eric
Our friends Tate & Brooke
Thank you so much to our family and friends that went out of their way to come. It was so special to have you there and it meant the world to us!
NOW......

AMAZING!! I finished it yesterday, (call me Lish)!! It took me forever because I have a newborn but it's all I have wanted to do this whole week. I have to tell you all my experience of buying it because it's funny. It came out last Friday night at midnight and I had reserved a copy at Hastings but I still wanted to go at midnight, I felt like I was missing out if I didn't. So I walk into Hastings at exactly midnight and it was CRAZY! People were were shouting the countdown and there were Edwards and Bellas dressed up everywhere. People had Team Edward and Team Jacob tshirts on - it was hysterical! The lines were broken into categories of your last name (to check out) and when I found mine, there were seriously 150 people in my line alone. So I decided to leave and get it the next day because I would have been there til three in the morning checking out. As I was walking to my car I looked over at Walmart and saw people running out with their copies. So I decided to go try there. I went in and they had two big pallets full but were going quickly. So I grabbed one and checked out (every check stand was opened, just like day after Thanksgiving). People were sitting on the ground reading it, out on the curb, in their cars and the best was the lady (a mother) driving next to me on the way home reading it with her light on as she drove!!!
Anyway, this one is my favorite! I couldn't believe all the twist and turns it took and i don't know about you but I when I finished, I wished I was a vampire! ;) I'm sad that they are over but what a way to end it - WOW!








12 comments:
You look amazing. I am so glad Talan's blessing went so well. He is such a cutie.
I am glad you finished!! I will call you Monday. Cant wait to chat.
Okay you look gorgeous. Such cute boys that you have. I just finished reading the book on Friday. I must have a newborn too. I loved it and I am sad that it is over, but I can't wait for the movie.
I love your whole entire family.
I loved the book, too. I loved how she tied everything up and made you happy with how everything turned out, even if it wasn't how you had pictured it.
Talan was so cute at the blessing. I had never seen Nate's sisters before, I cannot believe how much that family looks so much alike.
Hey Aub, Sorry we missed Talans blessing. We heard it went well. All the picture look so good! Can't wait to see you all!!
Cute pictures! He's growing and changing so fast!
(I'm in the middle of Breaking-why I haven't posted in a while- and am loving it! A little weird, but good. All my friends out here and I are planning our girls night at starbucks to discuss it over some hot chocoalte!!! We're such dorks.)
You look awesome and your little family is so adorable!
He is so adorable Aubrie and you look great. I can't wait to meet your little guy or at least have them meet. They will have to be good buddies and celebrate birthdays together. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Talan and Dax are both so cute! I was sad we missed the blessing, but it sounds like it was a great day. As for the book, I cannot believe you read it that fast with a toddler and newborn baby. I just finished it this morning! And I was reading every second I could. I thought the book was great (the end had me stressing), but I still think the first one (Twilight) was the best!
P.S. How in the heck did people dress up as Bella??? Isn't she just basically a normal girl with brown hair??
You cute girl! How is the new little one? So dang cute, and you look great, too!
Okay...I LOVE the announcement! It is really cute! Thanks darlin!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment