Yesterday, Dax had a play date with our neighbor Hudson. They are the same age and they have so much fun together. I've got to admit, it used to be hard on my nerves when Dax would have a friend over but since Talan was born, I LOVE IT!! He gets so bored and when he's bored he will not leave me alone. But....when he has a friend over he is so entertained, he does not even notice me (or Talan). That might make me sound like a bad mom but if you know my child and how hyperactive he is, you'll understand. It's so weird that he is old enough to have little friends that come over and play. He is growing up so fast! Anyway, here are a few pics of the past week!

Wow! That's attractive!!

Nicole has nicknamed him Tyler Bo, the name of her cabbage patch when she was little which I've got to agree he looks like.

Easton & Dax

I wish this pic would have turned out better, it was so cute. Nate pushing the stroller while holding Daxton's hand!

Eaton, Allie & Dax

Daxton & Hubby (yes, that's a breast pump in the background)










13 comments:
no making fun here! i count down the days to peach days. its so fun for me and I love the county fair too. :) You are so not a bad mom for loving having friends over. My kids are constantly with friends. I love where we live. The kids just ride thier bikes until they find someone to play with. When they do thier mom just calls and says your kids are here. Its great!!!
My little Tyler Bo! I LOVE that last picture. Did I tell you that Easton wants to name this baby Talan-wether it's a boy OR girl! And Allie wants it to be Lily. haha! Cute pics-countin' down to Peach Days!
I love Daxton and Hubby. I bet that was a funny day, they are both so entertaining. I will always call him Baby Talan, no matter how old he is. He is so freaking cute.
How fun, and what cute pictures!! You gotta love the county fair!! You can count on us being at peach days too!! We'll have to come find you at the parade(i know exactly where to find the hawker family:)!)
Aubs, Could your boys be any cuter?!!! I love your blog so I can see all those cute pictures!!Keep them coming! Mom
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how much little Talan has changed! I hope we get to see each other for Peach Days! Wahoo!
Sounds like you guys have been busy. No wonder we never see you! Your boys are so cute! Tallan looks so different from when I saw him last. So cute!
ok..love the nickname..that is priceless. And you really do look amazing....and i cannot agree more that once you have more than one kid, the more the merrier. i swear our house is the gathering place. but that is what I have always wanted...especially in those teenage years. I have always wanted to be like your house or doughs...gag, I know, but at least they knew what we were doing..lol. stinkin cute. I love the pump. that is how i survived...not kiddin.
I can't believe how much talan has changed in these pictures---and Nicole is right, he DOES look like a caggage patch..lol--
so cute!!
Aub, Cute pictures! Sometimes the friends make life a bit easier. I agree. Cute, Cute!!
I was so sad that we missed the county fair. So many memories there. Hopefully we will make it up for peach days. Maybe we could have lunch with everyone at Taco Time. Yum!
So much fun! I miss the county fair. Can't wait for Peach Days! So fun for the kids to ride the rides. I am jealous you have your kids with you all the timme and don't have to share them.
Your boys are so cute and it was so good to see you guys on peach days!
Post a Comment