Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meet the Jazz!

So we had a pretty neat experience last night. Nate's family has season tickets for the Jazz and last night they had a special dinner for business season ticket holders and Nate's dad couldn't go so he let us go instead. We had no idea what we were in for so we really weren't that prepared. Well, when we got there everybody had basketballs, jerseys, hats etc and then we find out that all the players were there and were signing autographs and letting you take pics. Nate was so mad that he didn't have a basketball for all of them to sign but at least we had our camera. Anyway, here are some of the pictures:

Carlos Boozer!

Kyle Korver! He's their new teammate and not too bad to look at!

Andrei Kirilenko!

Mehmet Okur & Morris Almond! This is the only picture Nate would take by himself. He thought he looked like a girl getting his pic taken with the players.

Jerry Sloan!

Paul Millsap & C.J. Miles! This pic turned out pretty fuzzy!

Deron Williams & Ronnie Brewer!

Jarron Collins!

Ronnie Price & Jason Hart!


Sorry that I am in so many of the pics, Nate wouldn't get in any by himself! We were bummed that Daxton wasn't there, he would have loved it, but like I said before - we had no idea what it was going to be like. Anyway, we are pretty big Jazz fans (Nate especially) so that was awesome!

16 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How fun! I am glad you are alive!! I have been wondering if you fell off the face of the earth or something... It looks like a lot of fun, and I think the pics are better than autographs...:) Although, they would have been nice too. Now you will be prepared for next time..eh??

Abby said...

How FUN is that!! I love love going to Jazz games, and even better to meet the players. Did they win?

Baird Family said...

That is SO awesome! Ben is going to be really, really jealous. I bet Nate was like a kid on Christmas morning!

Donnie and Kristi said...

It's about time you posted something new!

Simkins said...

Justin said that he is jealous, and to tell Nate thanks for the invite! It looks like you had fun! We haven't seen you guys in awhile, give us a call and lets hang out!!

Keely Kellett said...

That is so much fun! I would love to go and do that. That is one of the things me and Chris would like is to get season tickets.

Darci said...

ok Aubrie, I am soooooooooooo jelouse!!! I absolutley LOVE Kyle Korver!!! Chris would have been on cloud nine!!!! You look way cute next to all those Jazz hotties!!!!!! We need to go to lunch!!!

Katie Price said...

Aubs that is so cool. I love that Nate wouldn't get his picture taken cause it was gay. Nate is my favorite. He makes me laugh. I hope you don't hate me. I promise I'll call you tomorrow. Nice job today on the prayers.

k8shoe said...

How fun! You got to meet Ashton Kutcher (Korver)! How are you feeling?

Ben and Lisa said...

That looks like such a blast! So why has it been so long since we've gotten together? Yea, we need to do something about that. I hope you're feeling better. Talk to you soon (hopefully)!!

Janae said...

I'm glad to see that you are still alive. Go Jazz!

The Blackburn Family said...

That is so awesome! It always seems to make the games so much more exciting when you have met all the players. I have only met one in my past and I thought that was so awesome.

Tara said...

I have been missing your blogs. This sounds like it was a lot of fun. Hopefully your feeling better.

Stacee said...

How fun! You look great, feeling any better? Darci was sooo jealous! I miss going to Jazz games :(, the sixers are horrible! And, definately not worth going into Philly and risking your life for!!!

Anonymous said...

Nate & Aubrie,
We just found your site by blog hopping two sites! We've reconnected with so many long lost friends this way! Small world...

We're thrilled to see you're both doing well and enjoying life. We'd love to send you an invite to our blog. Email us at gingertree09@gmail.com.

Talk to you soon!

-Aaron & Traci Peterson

Tai and Joe said...

Aubrie, that looks like so much fun. How cool to get to meet the Jazz!!! I am calling Nicole Braegger to see when she can get together for dinner. Do you and Nate want to come? What would work best for you? Saturday's are best for us.