Monday, December 10, 2007
199 days to go - YIKES!
Okay, so that's kind of depressing and not to mention our baby still looks weird! I was hoping by now that it would look a little more normal. Anyway, things are going good. I had an appt last Wednesday and everything is going good so far. My doctor said that if I would have come in one week later he would have been able to tell me the sex of the baby. :( So that's kind of lame but my next appt is on January 3rd and he said I will be able to find out then so we'll see. The sickness is getting better, thank goodness, and I finally feel like I am getting back to normal. Anyway, just wanted to comment about the baby thing I added plus it has been a while since I posted anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
I love babies. I'm glad you are feeling better.
I'm glad you're feeling better. That kind of stinks you couldn't find out what it is before Christmas, but that'll be something fun to look forward to after the holidays are over!
Aubrie! HEY this is Annie ( amie braeggers sister) =) She told me your blog....its soooo CUTE! yOU have a darling little family, Daxton is the cutest!
199 days does seem like forever, I have 129 days left...lol It does go by fast....even faster when you aren't so SICK! blah!
Congrats by the way----are ya hopeing for a girl?
I am glad that you are feeling better. Those first weeks are miserable.
So glad you are feeling better! I hope I see you at play group soon. We've missed you!
Aubrie and Nate CONGRATS!! That is so awesome, I wont lie though, two is Tough!! But so worth it and super fun. We so need to get together over Christmas, Ill have Drew give nate a call.
I'm so excited for you guys to find out what you're having! What are you hoping for?
It will be here before you know it and he/she will already start growing up and then you will wish it was still a baby. I'm glad you are feeling better. Good Luck!
Hey Aubs - it's only 194 days now.
Hey Aubrie! Congrats on the baby!! Welcome to the world of two! (It's really not bad). We were sad we missed the Christmas party, but hopefully we can get together before the new year. Once again, congrats!
Post a Comment